OFFICIAL ENTRY AGREEMENT
The undersigned wishes to compete in the Trade View 2020 International Trading Championship sponsored by GO Markets (“Sponsor”) and has opened an account application with GO Markets via this link: https://app.gomarkets.com/index.php?Pcode=11168.
It is agreed that the undersigned (referred to herein as “Entrant”), shall be entitled to participate in the Trade View 2020 International Trading Championship (“The Championship”) subject to the following conditions:
1. CHAMPIONSHIP TRADING ACCOUNT Approved account currencies for the Championship are A$, US$, EUR & GBP. Entrant agrees to deposit a minimum of A$200 or the account currency, in a GO Markets trading account. Trading may not commence until the account is funded to the full A$200 or the account currency minimum. Additional funds may be deposited at any time, including to meet a margin call as specified in paragraph 6, and will be added to the initial deposit to calculate Total Funds Deposited. Funds may be withdrawn from the account at any time and will be credited to the account’s ledger balance for purposes of performance calculations; however, withdrawn funds that are re-deposited will be added to the initial deposit to calculate Total Funds Deposited. Accordingly, Entrant should consider depositing more than A$200 or the account currency if Entrant’s selected markets or trading style could require additional margin. Entrants may only open one (1) Championship Account at any time during the Championship Period. The account must be registered with Trade View via the following link https://www.tradeview.com.au/tradingchampionship or setup as a Championship Account by GO Markets. Only accounts registered with Trade View, or set up as a Championship Account by GO Markets will be considered for The Championship. The total sum of all funds deposited into Trade View registered accounts or set up as a Championship Account by GO Markets will be taken under consideration for the purpose of performance calculations.
2. CHAMPIONSHIP PERIOD Entrant agrees to begin trading on or after February 1, 2020. The Championship trading period will end as of the close of business on October 31, 2020, subject to paragraph 12. Open positions need not be liquidated for purposes of determining winners of the Championship.
3. PARTICIPATION AND CHAMPIONSHIP AWARDS The top three profitable finishers will receive Championship Awards as set forth in “Winners’ Prizes” published on www.tradeview.com.au/tradingchampionship and www.gomarkets.com. All prize values are quoted in Australian Dollars. Awards are subject to availability and change without notice. The top profitable finisher shall also receive coveted, personalized Trade View Trophies. The top trader in each 3-month period from the start date of The Championship trading period will receive Championship Awards as set forth in “Winners’ Prizes” published on www.tradeview.com.au/tradingchampionship and www.gomarkets.com. In consideration of participation and receipt of prizes in the Championship, Entrant irrevocably authorizes the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to obtain and print, publish, televise or otherwise utilize his/her/their names, photographs, video Interview, account statements, and descriptions of the Trade View International Trading Championships participation in connection with this or future Championships and with other promotions deemed appropriate by the Sponsor.
4. REPRESENTATIONS OF ENTRANT The Entrant represents that he or she are of legal age in the Country in which they reside and that neither of them nor any member of their household nor any of their partners or shareholders is related to principals or employees of Trade View or the Sponsor.
5. CHAMPIONSHIP TRADING REGULATIONS All trading shall be conducted in accordance with GO Markets Terms & Conditions. Entrant agrees to the following Championship rules and regulations, which may limit those set forth in the GO Markets Terms & Conditions. The purpose of the Championship rules is to ensure that every Entrant will have the same opportunity for success. Sponsor reserves the right to amend, waive, or interpret any rule if, in its sole discretion, to do so would be in the best interests of the Championship. a. Trading in the Championship will be limited to any market available through the GO Markets MT4 trading platforms. b. Entrant has the option at any time to withdraw from the Championship and either continue to trade pursuant to the GO Markets Terms & Conditions or cease trading. c. Entrant agrees to place all orders through GO Markets’ online order entry platform. d. GO Markets is not obligated to give Entrant any advice or market information except the last price traded and the margin requirements for existing or contemplated positions. GO Markets, in its sole discretion, may terminate the participation of any Entrant for Entrant’s failure to enter orders in a timely, consistent and professional manner. e. In the event of errors in order entry or execution, the determination of Sponsor shall be final with regard to Championship standings. f. Trading must be conducted in Entrant’s Championship account. A minimum of ten (10) standard lot trades of any contract, must be placed during each Sprint Championship Period or 30 standard lot trades during the Marathon Championship Period in order for Entrant to qualify for a Championship Award or prize. g. Entrant must hold a valid account with a minimum balance of A$200 or account currency at the start of all Sprint Championships entered and actively trade throughout a minimum of two (2) Sprint Championships to be eligible to receive a prize in the Marathon Championship. h. Each Entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to remove or bar any Entrant from the Championship, who, in its sole judgment, would tend to dishonor the Championship, has violated any rule, law, or regulation pertaining to forex trading or who has attempted to benefit from any collusive or other trading irregularity. i. Entrant authorizes GO Markets to provide Trade View with the ability to view activity in Entrant’s account(s) for the purpose of monitoring Championship performance. j. Entry in the Championship is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be responsible for any taxation on awards.
6. MARGIN CALLS AND LIQUIDATION OF POSITIONS Initial margin for new positions and maintenance margin for existing positions must be maintained in accordance with GO Markets requirements, which may be adjusted from time to time without prior notice. Entrants may deposit additional funds for any reason, including to meet a margin call. Additional funds deposited will be added to the initial deposit to calculate Total Funds Deposited. Entrants may liquidate positions in order to meet a margin call. Championship accounts may not be cross margined by other accounts owned by the entrant.
7. PARTICIPATION TERMINATION If the total equity in an Entrant’s account at any time falls below the minimum margin required as per GO Markets Terms & Conditions, GO Markets may liquidate any and all open positions and suspend further trading. Entrant’s account may be deposited with new funds at any time subject to the account for performance calculations as specified in paragraph 1.
8. TOP TRADERS DETERMINATION The top traders for prizes and trophies as specified in paragraph 3 will be determined based on net return. All positions will be marked to the market on the close of business on October 31, 2020 in order to determine each account’s “Ending Equity.” For the purposes of The Championship results, Ending Equity will be ledger balance plus any cash withdrawals, plus or minus open equity, minus commissions due for liquidating any open position. The Entrants with Ending Equity that show the highest percentage increase over Total Funds Deposited (initial deposit plus re-deposits and additional deposits, if any) will be the winners. Percentage increase for all prizes and trophies will be calculated by taking the Ending Equity on October 31, 2020 minus Total Funds Deposited and dividing by Total Funds Deposited. Only profitable entrants will qualify for prizes and trophies.
9. USE OF CHAMPIONSHIP FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES GO Markets, Trade View and the Trade View International Trading Championship are registered trademarks. Entrant shall not and agrees not to, either alone or in concert with others, use the trademarks (or derivations thereof) or his or her participation in the Championship for promotional purposes unless approved in advance in writing by Sponsor. If Entrant violates this provision, Entrant may be disqualified from competing in the Championship or future Championships at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If found by Sponsor to be in violation, Entrant agrees to pay all legal fees and damages incurred by Sponsor to enforce this provision, and, if applicable, return to Sponsor any award(s) received as liquidated damages.
10. COMMUNICATION DELAYS GO Markets shall not be responsible for any delays in the acceptance or transmission of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission, computer (hardware, software or interfaces) or communication facilities, or for any other cause beyond its reasonable control or anticipation.
11. INDEMNIFICATION Entrant agrees to indemnify Trade View and Sponsor and hold them harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by any of them resulting from: misrepresentations, breach of any provision of this agreement, the trading in Entrant’s account(s), or legal action brought by Entrant and adjudicated in favor of Trade View and Sponsor.
12. POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION AND ACCEPTANCE Trade View and Sponsor reserves the right to modify the length of the trading period, to postpone the starting date or to cancel the Championship if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such action is reasonable or necessary. This agreement shall not be deemed accepted until approved by Trade View and Sponsor. Trade View and Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may reject any Entrant’s application for any reason and return it together with all funds submitted.